Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Girl in the Yellow Scarf


There are things that I wish I were that good,
Or not clumsy enough laa. 
But recently, I watched a movie,
The Confession of A Shopaholic.

At first, it didn't appeal that much to me, 
It's just because I had nothing to watch actually.
My first impression would be she's pretty!
That is a must la kan lau nak wat movie.

Then, kua la satu persatu her personality.
She's CLUMSY!
She'd run into people,
Nak cepat sangat, gi nye langgar pintu,
Bla bla bla tengok sendrik!

Then, I think that being myself is not a problem.
It's the way I think of myself,  just like any other person. 
:)



~

P.S : Sekarang musim durian ke ?




1 comment:

  1. it's not a problem as long as U always know the better way to be a better person... ;)

    ReplyDelete